The (d)english Dummbabbeling-Thread

@rmpa: I hope that you return in one pice! Strange people live in the East, especially when they underpin Dynamo. Very agressive. Only five words for you: you have to win twofight!
default_icon_twisted.gif
but at least they are not from east-france.
default_icon_cool.gif

Two Saarcountriers standing on a bridge and looking down. One says "This is the Mosel!" The other one says "No, this is the Saar!". They decide to jump down and find out. Long time later one of the two comes up on the bridge "Shit, we both lie wrong. This was the carway."
default_icon_cool.gif

I speak english very well but i find the werder net so schnell.......

in the palatine there are much welders and felders and a lot of grummbeerackers in between dezwische.

do needsch no glasses, do brausch kä brill........

but erichs goaldangerous this year is holding itself in borders, but i'm sure he will more goals shouten in the future.

(oje jetzt muss ich aber aufhörn, ich will schließlich noch mein englisch abi hinter mich bring
default_wink.png
)

It is not afterfullpullable for me when people criticize our Erich as a chancesdeath... My love light, so goes it not!

But genuine! Erich is a real mileeater and will shoot his doors soon!

But the lustiest thing yesterday midday was Gerald Honourman as he the ballboy togethergefalted has!

I bet the ballboy has had bad dreams of the jungle, snakes and "a man" swinging from tree to tree last night...and he has had to catch the coconuts falling from the trees and give them to "the man"...
default_biggrin.png

I bet the ballboy has had bad dreams of the jungle, snakes and "a man" swinging from tree to tree last night...and he has had to catch the coconuts falling from the trees and give them to "the man"...
default_biggrin.png

And how did the Honourman said:

If you get the ball on the head or the coconuts - farer it goes!

It's a little bit longwhiling in this thread!

Ewood Ticket-Linen has one at the clapper. He betooks himself very childheadish on the squeezer-conference yesterday midday!

What a fullhonk!

It's a little bit longwhiling in this thread!

Ewood Ticket-Linen has one at the clapper. He betooks himself very childheadish on the squeezer-conference yesterday midday!

What a fullhonk!

This is me sausage! Our Marco Short is sowhyso cooler. Cool pig is he
default_icon_cool.gif

Yeah! Lienen is such a sausage! But our Marco Short has them the right answer given. There must Woody earlier onstand, if he himself with Marco measuren will! Na yes, Woody is soon history, after them no cock more crow...

Now goes it correctly loose! After the outwardswin against the Munich Lions we will take us the next three points against the Red-White Upperhousener on Friday! I believe, that the louderer will upclimb this year.

Do not underestimate the upperhousener! They have already 20 points abgecreamt! That is not coming from nothing!

But hear me - the will need a lot of fortune if those third-liga-kickers want to gain again a Point on the Betze.

And i hope that the west wing will be 110% percent against these Gulasch Face Mike Terranova.

But when it snows on fastnight, then they need not so much confatty!

And you must uppass that you don't fly on the nose!

Tomorrow there is a evening fastnight-moving in our village, starts at 18:11pm. I think I have the best job there - serving in the glowwine-stand!

The fastnight-moving in our shitty little town ist often longwhiling! So I drink it me beautiful! I see already, tomorrow I need a lot of glowwine.

Oben