The (d)english Dummbabbeling-Thread

What for woman the handbag is, is for me my underbux. In it I carry everything. The stuff in there you can keep, but can you send me the Playstation back, I have forgotten to take her out.

What for woman the handbag is, is for me my underbux.

That means, that you will never find your schniedelpig in your underbux!
default_icon_surprised.gif

Poor man...

I must here mal stop say and on the titel of this Faden forewisen.

@Ed - your bycarry is from the inhold fully correct, but your Denglish is greyful! We want here not your grammatically correctes english hear, but your DENGLISH, know you?
default_icon_wink.gif

Foot-nails...onetime have I heard how somebody said to his wife:

"This cowmeat tastes like if you would on the foot-nails of a dead man chewen."

The wife was not amused.

Happy Kadaver Day?

In Rüdesheim flies the bear the next few days. We have namely the Magic Bike Rüdesheim. That hots, that many ugly Harley-drivers makes a upstand and fire a lot of partys!

Happy Kadaver Day?

In Rüdesheim flies the bear the next few days. We have namely the Magic Bike Rüdesheim. That hots, that many ugly Harley-drivers makes a upstand and fire a lot of partys!

I thought always the bear would step and the cow would fly?

Sorry Andreas, ich must you berighten: "Fron" hots in the right oversitting "Herr", also must you say: "Happy Mr. Kadaver" *wiseshitmodus on*

Not in Luxemcastle! Today the cartrain is full of germans, who drive to Luxemcastle to check their blackmoneyaccounts!

You mean "Light'em Castle".

Oh, wait once degree: now I no why all Germans store their blackmoneyaccounts at the Great Dukeness - it brightens there!

then the light'emcastlers become only back what they do with us trierern on each weekends

and by the way, light'emcastlers can overmain not cardriving and steal us every free parkplace in the city^^

that was me a desire to become that once away
default_icon_cool.gif

Sport1 berichtet über das erste deutsche Training am Cup
default_laugh.png

Da wollte wohl einer kühl äh cool sein und hat gedacht, Cup sieht besser als Kap, das eigentlich Cape heißt, aus.

Oben