The (d)english Dummbabbeling-Thread

At the Cup you can very fast get a circleruntogetherbreak, highest attention!

i just wanted to say that word once in thios thread:smiley:

circleruntogetherbreak - I have it twotimes read, before I it understood have
default_biggrin.png
:smiley:

After two weeks on mission in bavaria, to christianise the bavariasows to the FCK, here is my report:

- bavariasows converted to the FCK: 0

- whitebeer swallowed: many plus X

- sowsfeet eaten: 2

- flystitches cashed: 16

Short said, the mission to convert the bavariasows to the FCK failed. Why? With the hotel besitter I started, and said to him: "Listen, you bavariasow. Your FCB is no good. Convert to the FCK, and I give you free tickets in the Betzemountain stadium next to Mika and ST."

But the hotel besitter said: "Listen, you fan of the greatest football club on earth, in this sunsystem and in this universe. I would like to, but no 10 horses could pull me next to this beloved couple!"

So I said to the bavariasow: "Bavariasow, that I verstand and can afterfullpull." There was the same problem with the other bavariasows I asked to convert. Shame on me.
default_icon_cool.gif

Folks, next Saturday drive we again to bavaria, to same hotel how last year. And I will again try to convert bavariasows to the FCK, and will start with the hotel besitter. Do you have any tips - what shall I tell them or do?

I must once again live bring in this dead thread!

I shit on almostnight and all the rosesmondaystrains!

A threetimes thundering "He-lukewarm!"

He-lukewarm!

If tomorrow somebody one on the win over Frankfurt drinke wants, or the loss erdrinke wants, I serve tomorrow at the glowwinestand at the Mosel, at the nightmoving. If you´re coming, pay I the glowwine!

Sure. The Ongeboat applies for all others as well!
default_icon_smile.gif

Very important to mention, the glowwine is greatartig! I test it regulary to securestand that it is of best quality!

The Artikel says I would not take away from Kloppo that in private he calls "Enjoy" all the time, but I'm not so safe with this kerle.

Whats loose with this thread?

Where are all the sleepcaps who have written here?

The FC Buy-earn is a laugh number!

The Voiceungshole is one of the grounds why Eyescastle is just a Puppetbox! We will they downmaking and three points with at house take on the Mount Betze! The FToeAh will offrise where they belong: the Underhose.

Oben