Haris Duljevic zum FCK?

weber2006

Ein weiterer Testspieler nimmt am Lautern-Training teil. Aaris Duljevic (20) kommt von Olimpic Sarajevo und spielt links im Mittelfeld.

Quelle: Bild Lautern

Zudem bestätigt die Rheinpfalz diese Tatsache bei Facebook

Hier noch das Profil bei Transfermarkt:

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/haris-duljevic/profil/spieler_184473.htmlhttp://www.transfermarkt.de/de/haris-duljevic/profil/spieler_184473.html

Schon interessant wie man auf diese Spieler kommt.

Aber gucken kostet ja nichts
default_wink.png

Sehr gut! Auch wenn ich diesen Spieler natürlich nicht kenne...Aber andere Vereine machen es vor.Billig,junge Spieler aus dem Ausland holen und dann teuer verkaufen. Mainz saniert sich doch schon jahrelang so. Ist Allerdings erst seine 3te Profi Saison und die Liga dort wird nicht so stark sein. Aber mit einem Bosnischen U21 Spieler der wenig kostet kann man sicherlich nicht viel falsch machen.

Also der Spieler sieht richtig interessant aus. Vielleicht tatsächlich jemand den man vom Markt nehmen könnte, da mit WM-Chancen ausgestattet. Scheinbar kann er mit beiden Füßen was anfangen, ist schnell und technisch auch nett anzuschauen. Mal sehen, wie er sich im Probetraining präsentiert.

Ein sehr interessanter Kandidat wie ich finde, er könnte auf der LM-Position etwas mehr Druck auf Gaus ausüben und wäre auch auf der rechten Mittelfeldseite einsetzbar. Dazu hat Dortmund anscheinend auch schonmal Interesse an ihm gezeigt, was sicherlich nicht das schlechteste Zeichen ist. Mir würde es sehr gefallen wenn er im TL zu überzeugen weiß und wir ihn unter Vertrag nehmen würden, der Transfer würde jedenfalls Sinn machen.

Natürlich war er aber erstmal nur für die zweite Mannschaft des BVB vorgesehen. Also dort, wo jetzt auch ein Derstroff spielt. Damit will ich ihn nicht schlechter machen, aber nicht, dass hier der ein oder andere überzogene Erwartungshaltungen aufbaut
default_smile.png

Ok, here the thing. I was talking with some of my Bosnian friends (im Macedonian) and they told me that Haris enjoys great respect in Bosnia. Hes the best player in the team and according to some people, the best player in Bosnian league and that he is ready to play in 2 Bundesliga. One friend told me that the best would be FCK to sign Haris (for free is the best if they can) and Haris to play at least half season for FCK U23. He is also U21 national player.

Hes main strenghts are physical strenght, technique and sence for scoring a goal.

What happened with Cikarski and Scroch?

Is anyone else soming?

Greetings to all of you.

Ok, here the thing. I was talking with some of my Bosnian friends (im Macedonian) and they told me that Haris enjoys great respect in Bosnia. Hes the best player in the team and according to some people, the best player in Bosnian league and that he is ready to play in 2 Bundesliga. One friend told me that the best would be FCK to sign Haris (for free is the best if they can) and Haris to play at least half season for FCK U23. He is also U21 national player.
Hes main strenghts are physical strenght, technique and sence for scoring a goal.

What happened with Cikarski and Scroch?

Thanks a lot. You say that it would be best to sign him for free. But is that possible? Do you know whether he has a contract with his club? Let me translate for my fellow UR-Pfälzer not speaking english
default_wink.png

Ich übersetz dich mal
default_wink.png

Der User hat mit bosnischen Freunden in Mazedonien gesprochen. Der Spieler hat ein hohes Ansehen in Bosnien. Er sei der beste Spieler im Team und laut einiger Leute in der ganzen bosnischen Liga. Der Spieler könne die 2te Liga wohl packen. Am besten wäre eine ablösefreie Verpflichtung und das Harry ein halbes Jahr in der U23 spielt und aufgebaut wird. Der Spieler ist auch U21 Nationalspieler.

Seine Haupt-Stärken sind das körperliche, die Technik und der Torinstinkt.

Is anyone else coming?

Coming? Where to?

Greetings!

Thanks a lot. You say that it would be best to sign him for free. But is that possible? Do you know whether he has a contract with his club? Let me translate for my fellow UR-Pfälzer not speaking english
default_wink.png

Ich übersetz dich mal
default_wink.png

Der User hat mit bosnischen Freunden in Mazedonien gesprochen. Der Spieler hat ein hohes Ansehen in Bosnien. Er sei der beste Spieler im Team und laut einiger Leute in der ganzen bosnischen Liga. Der Spieler könne die 2te Liga wohl packen. Am besten wäre eine ablösefreie Verpflichtung und das Harry ein halbes Jahr in der U23 spielt und aufgebaut wird. Der Spieler ist auch U21 Nationalspieler.

Coming? Where to?

Greetings!
Contract lenght is something that i didnt ask, but i think that one has mentioned me june 2014. Ill ask again tomorrow if anyone knows.

What infos do you have about Macedonian Cikarski? I suppose you read my report about him. Did he sign or was he released? I cant wind the thread about him.

What is happening with Schroch?

Coming? Where to?

Are there any announcments about another new player in FCK? Is any other player signing for FCK? Another AMC maybe?

Contract lenght is something that i didnt ask, but i think that one has mentioned me june 2014. Ill ask again tomorrow if anyone knows.
What infos do you have about Macedonian Cikarski? I suppose you read my report about him. Did he sign or was he released? I cant wind the thread about him.

What is happening with Schroch?

Coming? Where to?

Are there any announcments about another new player in FCK? Is any other player signing for FCK? Another AMC maybe?

Sorry no news about new players yet... Schorch is still working with the also the other test players still seem to be at the camp.

The weather was very bad in Belek the last so that the team only could train in a hall. I think the players will be tested in the upcoming friendly matches before anything will be signed.

default_wink.png

Ich übersetz dich mal
default_wink.png

Coming? Where to?

Greetings!

Last night i made a contact with Olimpik Sarajevo fan and he told me that Duljevics contract is expiring in june 2014, but for now, Olimpik president wants a lot of money. He also said that Haris was the best player in Bosnian league and can be great player for FCK.

What is this speculation about Zoller? Is he leaving? Wasnt he injuried?

I don't think that Zoller will leave us in the winter transfer period, Stefan Kuntz and the other messages in the press also speak the same language that he's gonna stay here in Kaiserslautern. At the Moment, i don't think he he will leave us to Fulham. He was injured but he trained with the other team for the first time on the last weekend.

Can you tell me how much money the president of Olimpik will have for Duljevic and do you think this amount will be feasible for the FCK?

I don't think that Zoller will leave us in the winter transfer period, Stefan Kuntz and the other messages in the press also speak the same language that he's gonna stay here in Kaiserslautern. At the Moment, i don't think he he will leave us to Fulham. He was injured but he trained with the other team for the first time on the last weekend.

Can you tell me how much money the president of Olimpik will have for Duljevic and do you think this amount will be feasible for the FCK?
No one knows that. According to Olimpik fan, hes 400.000 E worth, but now and they dont know about the plans that president has made. Olimpik bought a lot of great players this winter and their ambitions are high. I suppose that even 200.000 E is a lot. Especially for a contract existing player. If i was FCK president i would sign him for free at the end of a season.

Good thing for FCK is that Haris doesnt want to play in Bosnia anymore, his quality is much higher than that league, so he rejected a contract offer from Sarajevo (not Olimpik Sarajevo, just Sarajevo-the greatest Bosnian club with Zeljeznicar).

How are you satisfied with FCK squad, as FCK fan? How good player is Ede?

Ok, thanks a lot for your informations. I have to say that i like the player (Haris) so far, your first predictions read promising too. I think he is a great talent and can make our squad stronger, i also like the possibility that he could play for our U23 team to learn something about the Club and the german football before he is able to play a Key role in our Professional team.

Ede has not played for a long time and was injured last year, i hope he stays healty in the second period of the season, but for now i can't get a real prediction how good or how high his quality currently is.

The 400k's (if the president of Olimpik will call this amount) would probably be feasible for the FCK, i personally prefer the situation that he could join our club for now to "acclimate" himself on the German Football in the next half year. I hope Stefan Kuntz will manage the transfer and i'm looking forward to the test matches of this afternoon...i hope Duljevic & Cikarski will get some playtime today.

We do not know the quality of Ede at the moment because he was a long time injured and back to work since half a year but due the fact of his injury he did not play for Mainz ... So we only know that he was one of the best wingers two years ago in the second league. I have the feeling that he could be able to be one of our key players in the next months but this is only a feeling / hope.

I am very happy that we are looking to add Duljevic to our squad i think he is player with a good future. But he needs time to develope his skills ..So i do no think that he will up us to get back in league 1.. We should sign him in Summer and for time beeing its the right way to have a look at him in our training camp.

Ok, thanks a lot for your informations. I have to say that i like the player (Haris) so far, your first predictions read promising too. I think he is a great talent and can make our squad stronger, i also like the possibility that he could play for our U23 team to learn somethign about the Club and the german football before he are able to play a Key role in the Professional team.

Ede has not played for a long time and was injured last year, i hope he stays healty in the second period of the season, but for now i can't get a real prediction how good or how high his quality currently will be.

The 400k's (if the president of Olimpik will call this amount) would probably be feasible for the FCK, i personally prefer the situationen that he could join our club for now to "acclimate" himself on the German Football in the next half year. I hope Stefan Kuntz will manage the transfer and i'm looking forward to the test matches of this afternoon...i hope Duljevic & Cikarski will get some playtime today.
who is opponent for the test match?

I love FCk since im a little boy. I remember when Olaf Marschaal sign for FCK, when Otto was our coach, when we came back from 2 Bundesliga and became Champions the next year. I follow FCK since i was 12 year old boy. Besides my local club Pobeda Prilep (im sure you have heard about this club-have you?
default_icon_eek.gif
), FCK is my greates love. I would be the happiest person in Macedonia when FCK returns to 1 Bundesliga. My dream is one day, to come to Fritz Walter and watch a football match with FCK fan group.

But, there is one thing i dont understand-why do we need 28 players in the team? Optimal number is 24.

Im curious-do you think that FCK is quality enough to return to 1 Bundesliga?

Maybe you can tell us about the usual, or better the highest transfer fees paid in the Bosnian league.

I dont know about the transfer fees in Bosnia. In Macedonia, the greates fee for now is 50000 E. This leagues are similar, so we have very limited infos about this matter.

@oolaaf: The Opponents of today will be SC Paderborn (14:30 p.m) and Eintracht Frankfurt II (16:30 p.m.)

k45q8lo2.jpg

I think there will be a liveticker on www.fck.de or the facebook-Site of our club, you can follow the matches there if you want to.

Also nice to hear that you like our club so much, if you ever travel to Germany it will be great to meet you at a game and watch the boys play
default_smile.png

You welcome. But i forgot to mention that Bosnian plyers are much expensier than ours, at least 4 times. Bosnian league teams, at least 50% of them, have rich sponsors. In Macedonia only Vardar and Skhendija have strong sponsors and they got them this year. Vardars sponsor is samsonenko and Skhendijas sponsor is Ecolog. Maybe you know them.

@oolaaf: The Opponents of today will be SC Paderborn (14:30 p.m) and Eintracht Frankfurt II (16:30 p.m.)

k45q8lo2.jpg

I think there will be a liveticker on www.fck.de or the facebook-Site of our club, you can follow the matches there if you want to.

Also nice to hear that you like our club so much, if you ever travel to Germany it will be great to meet you at a game and watch the boys play
default_smile.png

Thanks for info, but ill be at work in this period. Can you tell me the site where i can see the result when i came back and line ups? Are they gonaa be posted on www.fck.de?

Oben