The (d)english Dummbabbeling-Thread

On goes Loudhern cheese a door!

default_laugh.png

I'm laughing me away..
default_icon_cool.gif
default_laugh.png

sing:

we all shit on the yellow referee .... yellow referee ... yellow referee ...

te ref had the burnout-syndrom ... sing:

judger ... we all no were your car is standing ... has well burned out ... has well burned out ...

I believe that the black pig yesterday was stitched. They probably did pay him a stitch on the Reepertrain to do the blowjob like they wanted.

Can somebody tell me what "coach" is oversitted into english? I want to say that our coach is cool (and what is "cool" oversitted into english?)!

busdriver, pull the jacket out!

hey peoples, when you read this here, the hairs stand up to the mountains! this makes you fun, or? i overlaid already, if i should print this out and my friends show shall. what mean you, would they unterstand it?

They would laugh themselves one off. Or they would laugh themselves a branch... I don't know. Just stand sure they will not bring out a book on the subject...
default_icon_wink.gif

But they bestand on that they have a sentencebuilding.

i am not sure about this in this thread, around honest to be.

i make myself now up to the morisons. i want to look if i can get a belly cloth (haha, if you that out become!!) for the sauerkraut and the potato mash

For me the black pig is still the black pig and not the yellow pig, too if the black pig off and by outlooks how a yellow pig, a green pig or a red pig. We are a club with tradition, not such a therefromrunned club like those Hoppenhomers!

(And what to hell means "club" oversitted in english?)

For me the black pig is still the black pig and not the yellow pig, too if the black pig off and by outlooks how a yellow pig, a green pig or a red pig. We are a club with tradition, not such a therefromrunned club like those Hoppenhomers!

(And what to hell means "club" oversitted in english?)

Haha, I can not more! Therefromrunned! I make me in the trousers!

And I give you right - it is and stays a black pig. High lives the tradition!

Unluckyerwise can I not oversit the word "club" - that is an spanish village for me, befor all in togetherhang with Hoppenhome...

Oh, and Eye: fullcoming right! This is the sheere forassing!

this hang from up, which "club" you mean. mean you a driver, a putter, a wegde.... and so forth.

i have overigens no belly cloth found in the supermarket, therethefore a gurk and a tsweeble.

what says he? i dont forstand him...

kann du unterstehen englisch sprache?

man can the speare also aroundturn:wink:
i teach german and my student always says:

"das ist gut spass"

but i think me, this is so goldy, i let him in his believe!

Oben