• Sieg Düsseldorf

Stimmen: 0 0,0%

• Umfrageteilnehmer
hab noch nen besseren:
wart mal bis wir die ersten fünf am Stück gewonnen haben
default_wink.png
hat er eigentlich noch nen bruder? zehnstück wär auch nicht schlecht
default_icon_wink.gif

Leute ganz ehrlich: Das Stimmungsbild gleicht dem hier http://www.roteteufel.de/index.php?/forums/topic/25094-kosta-runjaic/&page=6
Insofern würde ich einfach mal den Ball flach halten, dann kann man in 10 Jahren immer noch darüber philosophieren was Konrad Fünfstück für ein großartiger Trainer beim FCK war und wie gerne man Ihn wieder hätte.. ist auf jeden Fall sinnvoller als in jetzt wieder hochzujubeln und in max. 2 Jahren klein zu reden. 
Natürlich gleicht sich das Stimmungsbild. Das ist ja nach (erfolgreichen) Trainerwechseln oft so, aber erstens Was ist schlimm daran? und zweitens: Wer hyped denn gerade? Ich lese v.a. Kommentare, die sich über und für die Mannschaft und eben auch mit Fünfstück freuen. Es ist z.B. Fakt, dass du einen 3-0-Heimsieg lange nicht mehr gesehen hast genauso wie einen Konter, bei dem 4-5 Mann mit nach vorne rennen und dieser Konter auch noch nahezu perfekt ausgespielt wird. Darüber darf/soll/muss man sich einfach freuen und das sollte man auch zum Ausdruck bringen
default_icon_smile.gif
Um zu sagen, ob Fünfstück in zwei, drei oder fünf Jahren noch der Richtige ist, ist mir, ehrlich gesagt, sch...egal, denn er ist aktuell (!) der Richtige! 
an die euphoriebremser: man männers, lasst doch die leute sich freuen!
für den moment ist das doch super, der ärger kommt automatisch irgendwann wieder, also nutzt den moment und wenn durch aufkommende euphorie wieder mehr zuschauer ins stadion kommen ist das doch super!
Ganz genau so seh ich das auch! Wenn nicht jetzt, wann dann...?

Freude und angemessener Enthusiasmus ist ja auch völlig ok, leider lassen sich zu viele Fans anstecken wenn es um himmelhoch jauchzend und zu Tode betrübt geht... Ein bissi mehr in der Mitte wäre sinnvoller und täte uns gut, damit mal Ruhe und damit Kontinuität in den Verein kommt...

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk

Natürlich gleicht sich das Stimmungsbild. Das ist ja nach (erfolgreichen) Trainerwechseln oft so, aber erstens Was ist schlimm daran? und zweitens: Wer hyped denn gerade? Ich lese v.a. Kommentare, die sich über und für die Mannschaft und eben auch mit Fünfstück freuen. Es ist z.B. Fakt, dass du einen 3-0-Heimsieg lange nicht mehr gesehen hast genauso wie einen Konter, bei dem 4-5 Mann mit nach vorne rennen und dieser Konter auch noch nahezu perfekt ausgespielt wird. Darüber darf/soll/muss man sich einfach freuen und das sollte man auch zum Ausdruck bringen:smile: Um zu sagen, ob Fünfstück in zwei, drei oder fünf Jahren noch der Richtige ist, ist mir, ehrlich gesagt, sch...egal, denn er ist aktuell (!) der Richtige! Ganz genau so seh ich das auch! Wenn nicht jetzt, wann dann...?
Wollte erst auch einen Post verfassen, über die Parallelitäten zu anderen Trainerverpflichtungen der letzten Jahre.
Über die grundsätzliche Euphorie, die Veränderung mit sich bringt (im direkten Erfolgsfall erst recht), über die Wahrscheinlichkeiten, dass auch dieser Trainer langfristig wieder in Kritik geraten wird usw usf (wäre mit Sicherheit ein toller Post geworden).

Aber du hast vollkommen recht! Es spielt zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt absolut keine Rolle. Der Trainer hat Freude an seiner Arbeit, die Mannschaft hat es und bei den Fans kehrt sie auch langsam wieder zurück. Das ist erstmal die Hauptsache.

Der Rest wird sich zeigen. Jetzt die Länderspielpause, die auf einen guten Zeitpunkt fällt, ausnutzen und weiter an sich arbeiten. Und dann poco a poco weitersehen, wie es sich entwickelt.

First of all-CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Great WINN!!! Im happy that Kosta Runjaic was fired. That had to happened last year, but... ok
I've watched last 20 minutes and i an say im very pleased! We start to look as a serious team. What are the plans for coach now? Is Funfstuck staying or?
What about Lowe and Karl-are they gonna extend contracts?
Thanks and greetings!!!

FÜnfstÜck
default_wink.png
is not meant to be a transitional coach. A daring move by Kuntz for which I give him a lot of credit. He is a very young coach, but thorough with a clear vision. And it is not like our matches were against top notch opponents, even Bochum had an off day, but he has taken into account the teams strengths and capabilities, reintroduced the 2 strikers and told the team to chin up, all with the intention to reconcile the fans. So that's a promising start.

FÜnfstÜck
default_wink.png
is not meant to be a transitional coach. A daring move by Kuntz for which I give him a lot of credit. He is a very young coach, but thorough with a clear vision. And it is not like our matches were against top notch opponents, even Bochum had an off day, but he has taken into account the teams strengths and capabilities, reintroduced the 2 strikers and told the team to chin up, all with the intention to reconcile the fans. So that's a promising start.
I know that, but unfortunately on my keyboard i dont have letter U with 2 dots above
default_smile.png
I was very happy when i saw the starting line-up against Bochum. Kosta made a lot of mistakes during his period in FCK. If you have read my posts last season i blamed him for few lost matches. Konrad has excellent start, im happy with his appointment and i hope hell stay for a very long time (and he will bring us to 1 Bundesliga).
But can you please tell me about Lowe and Karl. They are valyable members of a first team, especially Lowe. Their contaracts are expiring in the summer. Is anyone doing something to extend their contracts?
Greetings

if the responsible persons have learned anything from past mistakes, such as letting Matmour go, they will try to extend the contracts. I don't know how much of the planning for the position was based on Runjaic's vision, but it seemed to me that Ziegler, and to a lesser extent Klich were supposed to be a future replacement for Karl. Nonetheless, I really hope Löwe will resign, but in case some club like Bochum should ascend to the Bundesliga it would be a logical step for them to sign a player like him. 
Anyways, no word has leaked one way or the other.

I think there will be at least one announcement about a new contract at the annual general meeting in November/December. I expect it to be Müller, Löwe, Karl or Jenssen.

if the responsible persons have learned anything from past mistakes, such as letting Matmour go, they will try to extend the contracts. I don't know how much of the planning for the position was based on Runjaic's vision, but it seemed to me that Ziegler, and to a lesser extent Klich were supposed to be a future replacement for Karl. Nonetheless, I really hope Löwe will resign, but in case some club like Bochum should ascend to the Bundesliga it would be a logical step for them to sign a player like him. 
Anyways, no word has leaked one way or the other.
Why Bochum? My opinion is that we have quality to be one of the greatest favorits for promotion. Our greatest rivals are Freiburg, RB and maybe Bochum.

I think there will be at least one announcement about a new contract at the annual general meeting in November/December. I expect it to be Müller, Löwe, Karl or Jenssen.
If we have funds, Lowe must have priority. For Karl we have replacements.
I have watched Muller and he is gonna be one of the best German gk's in the future. His contract must be extended IMMIDIATELLY, if FCK doesn't want him to became new Orban and Heintz.

Greetings

I picked Bochum as a random example (and cause they are currently in the Pole position). If or a club of similar size is promoted their financial situation is drastically better than ours or any other team in League except Leipzig. Next game we meet another big rival of ours. Auto-complete in some users post is calling them sand pile.

I picked Bochum as a random example (and cause they are currently in the Pole position). If or a club of similar size is promoted their financial situation is drastically better than ours or any other team in League except Leipzig. Next game we meet another big rival of ours. Auto-complete in some users post is calling them sand pile.
Why is Sand... big rival? If we put the right players to their right positions (like in the past 2 games) i think we can win easilly.

I dont understand this bold sentence, sorry.
default_smile.png

They are our rivals in that they have 15 pts, like us. And they even had 3 points deducted. It would be foolish to underestimate them. Many users auto-correct feature is changing the name Sandhausen to Sandhaufen, which means a pile of sand.
Löwe + Vucur (+ Rensing!) im Kickerteam des Spieltags, Noten:
Marius Müller (2,5) - J. Zimmer (2)     , Vucur (2)     , Mockenhaupt (2,5) , Löwe (1,5)     - Karl (3) , D. Halfar (2,5)     - Piossek (2,5)         , Gaus (3)     - Colak (2,5)     , K. Przybylko (3)    Löwe man of the match.

They are our rivals in that they have 15 pts, like us. And they even had 3 points deducted. It would be foolish to underestimate them. Many users auto-correct feature is changing the name Sandhausen to Sandhaufen, which means a pile of sand.
<div>Marius Müller (2,5) - J. Zimmer (2)     , Vucur (2)     , Mockenhaupt (2,5) , Löwe (1,5)     - Karl (3) , D. Halfar (2,5)     - Piossek (2,5)         , Gaus (3)     - Colak (2,5)     , K. Przybylko (3)    Löwe man of the match.

</div>Oh, that's what you meant-got it! No team should be underestimated, especially team like this. I expect tight game, but im sure that we wont lose. They have 5 former FCK players.

btw-this is strange way of rating the players. Lowe has lowest grade, but still MOM?

<div>Marius Müller (2,5) - J. Zimmer (2)     , Vucur (2)     , Mockenhaupt (2,5) , Löwe (1,5)     - Karl (3) , D. Halfar (2,5)     - Piossek (2,5)         , Gaus (3)     - Colak (2,5)     , K. Przybylko (3)    Löwe man of the match.

</div>Rensing? Fand ich eher schwach und unsicher... In der ersten Halbzeit ein Schüßchen nach vorne abprallen lassen. Bei der Ecke von Löwe läuft er schon wieder weg als das Ding an den Pfosten knallt und das 2:0 geht zu einem nicht unerheblichen Teil auch auf ihn... Strange...

Oben