[DFB-Pokal] 1st match: SV Wilhelmshaven - 1. FC Kaiserslautern 0:4 (0:3)

Klingenstädter

SV Wilhelmshaven - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 0:4 (0:3)

0:1 Bohl (28.) --> direct free-kick

0:2 Ouattara (31.) --> with his head after corner of Bernier

0:3 Runström (36.) --> assist by Béda (combination Runström-Béda-Runström)

0:4 Runström (73.) --> assist by Stachnik

Wilhelmshaven

Halilovic - Pekrul (46. Bury), Diamesso, Suchy, Heitmeier - Puttkammer (58. Zeciri), Gaebler, Conrad, Zimin - Grundmann (51. Sagarzazu), Ojigwe

FCK

Fromlowitz - Bugera (74. Schönheim), Ouattara, Beda, Müller - Bellinghausen (66. Stachnik), Bernier, Bohl, Neubauer (46. Reinert)- Jendrisek, Runström

yellow cards: Bury - Bellinghausen

Runström (two times) and Reinert only hit the post of the goal and Neubauer safed the ball at our goal line after a corner by Wilhelmshaven in the 3rd minute.

Wilhelmshaven plays in the Oberliga (Bundesliga --> 2. Bundesliga --> Regionalliga --> Oberliga [next year there will be a new 3. Bundesliga]).

The drawing of the next match will be on sunday.

[Edit: Pictures of this match: <___base_url___>/showthread.php?p=697717#post697717http://www.roteteufel.de/showthread.php?p=697717#post697717]

I would attribute the assist of the third goal to Beda. Beda and Runström played a one-two and Beda gave Runström a pass over the defence players of Wilhelmshaven. It was a very pretty goal, because of the one-two (played via heel (?) from Runström) and because of the coolness of Runström.

My english "had seen" better days
default_icon_redface.gif

The 3 goal was great.

But i hope the team is rdy for the Monday.

Oben