Fanforum und Internet Fanclub roteteufel.de

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suchergebnisse

  1. American_Devil

    23. Spieltag 21/22 - 01.03.22 - 19 Uhr: 1860 München - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 2:1 (1:1)

    What a BS goal, but we have to close down better.
  2. American_Devil

    23. Spieltag 21/22 - 01.03.22 - 19 Uhr: 1860 München - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 2:1 (1:1)

    This ref must be on acid* *No I have no experience with this:nomouth:
  3. American_Devil

    B-Jugend Bundesligamannschaft Ergebnisse

    Great news! I have always been a proponent of building a squad through youth teams.
  4. American_Devil

    Deutscher Meister 1998

    Hello all! Just watched this last night(With help understanding some of what was being said from a German friend of mine lol) and was awesome to watch this video. I haven't been a fan as long as everyone else on here, but I love the club with all my heart, I truly mean that. Some might get sad...
  5. American_Devil

    Russland greift Ukraine an

    Such a shame innocent people have died due to one man's ego and narcissism.
  6. American_Devil

    28. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 26.02.22 14:00 Uhr: 1. FC Kaiserslautern - SC Verl 2:1 (1:1)

    Would also like to add that when our second goal went in, I jumped up in celebration and spilled my beer all over my dog. He's still scowling at me. But hey, the Red Devils took the lead, he'll get over it lol.:laughing:
  7. American_Devil

    28. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 26.02.22 14:00 Uhr: 1. FC Kaiserslautern - SC Verl 2:1 (1:1)

    Great 3 points by the boys. Was nail-biting throughout, but I thought we were the better team overall and deserve the win. Hate didn't gain any more room on those right below us, but the important thing was to get some momentum back. Great crowd and spirit as always from the fans:smile: On to...
  8. American_Devil

    NFL

    Any other Dolphins fans here?
  9. American_Devil

    Russland greift Ukraine an

    Let's not kid ourselves: Putin wants to be a modern day Stalin imo. He's a megalomaniac and always has been. My thoughts are with the innocent civilians in Ukraine, and for Ukrainians the world over. I can't see this ending in any kind of peaceful way. And all I will say about Trump... he''s a...
  10. American_Devil

    28. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 26.02.22 14:00 Uhr: 1. FC Kaiserslautern - SC Verl 2:1 (1:1)

    We have to win this one against the bottom of the table teams if we want to get promoted. I think we will 2-0.
  11. American_Devil

    Neu hier? Dann stell dich bitte kurz vor

    Hello everyone! A real American here lol. I have been a fan since 2014. Became a fan due to tracing my ancestry all the way back to Ulmet and seeing that the Red Devils were the closest team to there!Love love the team and think we are on the up and hopefully will get back to where we should...
Zurück
Oben