Fanforum und Internet Fanclub roteteufel.de

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suchergebnisse

  1. American_Devil

    30. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 12.03.22 - 14:00 Uhr: 1.FC Kaiserslautern - TSV Havelse 1912 3:0 (1:0)

    We simply have to win this. Don't care if Boyd has to come on and hump the damn thing in,3 points is must. Other teams are breathing down our necks and we need to keep up the momentum. Yes the first fixture against them was easy, but that does not mean this one will be. Need to retain optimal...
  2. American_Devil

    Russland greift Ukraine an

    I'm with you friend. While it is obviously a very important part of the news right now, I got stresses in my own personal life to deal with. Thoughts are with the Ukranian people still of course though.
  3. American_Devil

    Jean Zimmer (beendet Karriere, wechselt ans NLZ)

    Posted shortly ago:hearteyes:
  4. American_Devil

    René Klingenburg

    Same here. He has the grit that we need at times. Hope back soon.
  5. American_Devil

    Terrence Boyd (W. Mannheim)

    I love you Terrence!:hearteyes:
  6. American_Devil

    29. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 05.03.22 - 14:00 Uhr: VfL Osnabrück - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 0:1 (0:0)

    Great win by the boys. Fantastic grit to see it out, and fantastic finish from Boyd. Good to get the win and we are in a good spot and just have to keep it up. And to repeat as others have said:Get well soon Rene. Your prescense will be missed friend.
  7. American_Devil

    29. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 05.03.22 - 14:00 Uhr: VfL Osnabrück - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 0:1 (0:0)

    Will go with 2-1 Red Devils. Ritter and Hanslik with our goals.
  8. American_Devil

    29. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 05.03.22 - 14:00 Uhr: VfL Osnabrück - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 0:1 (0:0)

    Yep I think still Covid related? Big loss, especially with his prowess at set kicks. Hopefully back for the next one. I am still confident we can get three points in this one though.
  9. American_Devil

    Ich wünsche mir ...

    Johan Gomez from Zwickau would be a great signing if we go up.Have a friend who is a season ticket holder at FC Dallas and he has followed this kid for awhile and thinks he is the real deal;I've been following him for a bit also. Not sure how much he would cost since he just joined them, but...
  10. American_Devil

    29. Spieltag 21/22 - Sa, 05.03.22 - 14:00 Uhr: VfL Osnabrück - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 0:1 (0:0)

    Fantastic write up @Shelter As for the game itself, I voted that I think we will come away with the win. I know Mike is out, and our defending has not been up to snuff the last few weeks, but I just have a feeling we come away with all 3 points, though a draw would not totally be the end of...
  11. American_Devil

    Dumme Witze

    Blind prostitutes, you've got to hand it to them.
  12. American_Devil

    23. Spieltag 21/22 - 01.03.22 - 19 Uhr: 1860 München - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 2:1 (1:1)

    Off now to go to the beer store gents lol. Bad result but we go on and keep the faith as always!
  13. American_Devil

    23. Spieltag 21/22 - 01.03.22 - 19 Uhr: 1860 München - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 2:1 (1:1)

    I agree. Why are we going away the last few games from the tactics that has bred us success this season?
  14. American_Devil

    23. Spieltag 21/22 - 01.03.22 - 19 Uhr: 1860 München - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 2:1 (1:1)

    Bad day at the office for sure. Early first goal and then essentially nothing else the other 88 plus minutes. Hopefully we come out against VFL with some more intensity and not be so defensive minded. Still in second place, but ten games left and have got to get back on track.
  15. American_Devil

    23. Spieltag 21/22 - 01.03.22 - 19 Uhr: 1860 München - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 2:1 (1:1)

    Well an ok first half; I think 1860 edged it just a little for me. We can win this, just need to have bit more intent in our attack.
  16. American_Devil

    23. Spieltag 21/22 - 01.03.22 - 19 Uhr: 1860 München - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 2:1 (1:1)

    Sorted it gents: Listening to some Iron Maiden instead of these clowns on the feed.
  17. American_Devil

    23. Spieltag 21/22 - 01.03.22 - 19 Uhr: 1860 München - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 2:1 (1:1)

    Agree would rather listen to two rats banging each other.
Zurück
Oben