This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden. Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.
Hello all! Just watched this last night(With help understanding some of what was being said from a German friend of mine lol) and was awesome to watch this video. I haven't been a fan as long as everyone else on here, but I love the club with all my heart, I truly mean that. Some might get sad...
Would also like to add that when our second goal went in, I jumped up in celebration and spilled my beer all over my dog. He's still scowling at me. But hey, the Red Devils took the lead, he'll get over it lol.:laughing:
Great 3 points by the boys. Was nail-biting throughout, but I thought we were the better team overall and deserve the win. Hate didn't gain any more room on those right below us, but the important thing was to get some momentum back. Great crowd and spirit as always from the fans:smile:
On to...
Let's not kid ourselves: Putin wants to be a modern day Stalin imo. He's a megalomaniac and always has been. My thoughts are with the innocent civilians in Ukraine, and for Ukrainians the world over. I can't see this ending in any kind of peaceful way.
And all I will say about Trump... he''s a...
Hello everyone!
A real American here lol. I have been a fan since 2014. Became a fan due to tracing my ancestry all the way back to Ulmet and seeing that the Red Devils were the closest team to there!Love love the team and think we are on the up and hopefully will get back to where we should...
Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren und dich nach einem Login angemeldet zu halten, wenn du registriert bist.
Durch die weitere Nutzung unserer Webseite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden.