This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden. Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.
We simply have to win this. Don't care if Boyd has to come on and hump the damn thing in,3 points is must. Other teams are breathing down our necks and we need to keep up the momentum. Yes the first fixture against them was easy, but that does not mean this one will be. Need to retain optimal...
I'm with you friend. While it is obviously a very important part of the news right now, I got stresses in my own personal life to deal with. Thoughts are with the Ukranian people still of course though.
Great win by the boys. Fantastic grit to see it out, and fantastic finish from Boyd. Good to get the win and we are in a good spot and just have to keep it up. And to repeat as others have said:Get well soon Rene. Your prescense will be missed friend.
Yep I think still Covid related? Big loss, especially with his prowess at set kicks. Hopefully back for the next one. I am still confident we can get three points in this one though.
Johan Gomez from Zwickau would be a great signing if we go up.Have a friend who is a season ticket holder at FC Dallas and he has followed this kid for awhile and thinks he is the real deal;I've been following him for a bit also. Not sure how much he would cost since he just joined them, but...
Fantastic write up @Shelter
As for the game itself, I voted that I think we will come away with the win. I know Mike is out, and our defending has not been up to snuff the last few weeks, but I just have a feeling we come away with all 3 points, though a draw would not totally be the end of...
Bad day at the office for sure. Early first goal and then essentially nothing else the other 88 plus minutes. Hopefully we come out against VFL with some more intensity and not be so defensive minded. Still in second place, but ten games left and have got to get back on track.
Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren und dich nach einem Login angemeldet zu halten, wenn du registriert bist.
Durch die weitere Nutzung unserer Webseite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden.