Ragnar Sigurdsson zum FCK? [m.Q.]

na ja er ist zurzeit der beste spieler in schweden...

ob wir uns so ein leisten können??
default_icon_confused.gif

Dem, Roma from Italy have been scouting him last games, and the newspaper here say they like him very muts.

Yeb i thank that to, Eidur Gudjohnsen'S dad is hes agent and he told the newspaper that AS Roma have talked to him, and clubs in England, ITaly and Franch.

Dem guys, icelandic website found something that IFK gautaborg fans say about Ragnar.

" If we sell Ragnar, then its gona be problom to find another, becouse Ragnar is the best defender in sweden "

" Ragnar is best defender in Europe today, we wannt the same prise for him, and Brondy get for Daniel Agger "

" If Ragnar go, he gona be the best in sweden seens Zlatan Ibrahimovic played here. "

" Ragnar or Daniel Agger, i whut pick Ragnar, hes faster and stronger then Agger. We never gona see player like Ragnar here aigen. "

" Ragnar and Daniel Agger is in same class "

" I thank the Roma couch wannt him in first 11, hes muts better then Juan, Mexes or Ferrari. "

That was Gautaborg fans saying, i thank Ragnar was big miss for us.
default_sad.png

@ Arnar.

he sure is a agood player, but i do think he is unaffordable for us. by now the defence is settled after a tough start.

you should look out for decent striker out there!
default_biggrin.png

it is great that you support the club, coming from way up north , really cool.

catch you later!

Gudjohnsen, say no to Newcastle and Wes Ham, he is stupid, thank about money, thats all hes thank about, he doesent play muts with barca, hes allways injured, i wannt him out of the nazionalteam.

Hermann Hreiðarsson as Captain!

da lanfristig geplant wird hoffe ich und die verträge von beda und quattara auslaufen 2008 und vielleicht der eine oder andere spieler in der winterpause oder im sommer den verein verlassen denke ich muss er ein thema bleiben.

außerdem hat er ein rissiges portential

da lanfristig geplant wird hoffe ich und die verträge von beda und quattara auslaufen 2008 und vielleicht der eine oder andere spieler in der winterpause oder im sommer den verein verlassen denke ich muss er ein thema bleiben.
außerdem hat er ein rissiges portential

Alter - wer soll das lesen können? Versuch das nochmal etwas anders auszuformulieren!

Oben