Question for all FCK fans who..

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
G

Question for all fans who hating on Srdjan Lakic..

Why you hate him after all he has done for this club?? i dont understand...

do you forget all these goals????

<iframe width="480" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BEqT4slEnjg?feature=oembed" frameborder="0"></iframe>

show some love http://www.facebook.com/laki9.official

...except Felix Magath!
default_tongue.png

But he would be welcome back any time, fo shizzle!

where is respect for Laki? bastard

I would be careful with that kind of language...

You are a guest here, no need to insult anyone that hasn't the same opinion as you have...

And if you think that this will help you and your concern you are wrong...

The respect for Lakic was shown on his last game for Kaiserslautern. Almost 50.000 gave standing ovations to him...

I don't think there is more to say...

I would be careful with that kind of language...
You are a guest here, no need to insult anyone that hasn't the same opinion as you have...

And if you think that this will help you and your concern you are wrong...

The respect for Lakic was shown on his last game for Kaiserslautern. Almost 50.000 gave standing ovations to him...

I don't think there is more to say...

Sorry, just dont like people without respect...

Yes, i saw standing ovation.

Sorry, just dont like people without respect...
Yes, i saw standing ovation.

If someone has another opinion than you it is disrespectful? Very interesting...

Srdjan had the chance to become a real hero here. But he followed the money and destroyed his career, as many others before... following the money is something most people can understand here. Though we are thankful for his goals, he is just another player that used Kaiserslautern as a stepstone for a big contract. So it was a win win situation for Srdjan and FCK. So afterwards there is nothing special to pay respect for... he did his job as many others before. And from most of the support he would be welcomed back with open arms...

I think that should be respect enough... I don't get what you want...

Chicas, seriously, where is the love?

<iframe width="459" height="344" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GpLrpDQsDBw?feature=oembed" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I don't get what you want...

Look, I read a lot of negative comments on his Facebook page this and last year, so I asked that question.

sidney left, ilicevic left, moravek left, jendrisek left FCK and I didnt read so many negative comments.

And why do u aks this now, 1,5 years later? What are your motives? Should we sent his wife flowers and chocolates that he know that nobody hates him?

And why do u aks this now, 1,5 years later? What are your motives? Should we sent his wife flowers and chocolates that he know that nobody hates him?

I do not know if you're retarded or what?

Some fck fans still insult him, especially on facebook. This is the reason why he delete facebook page first time, constantly insulting.

why u mad bro?

sidney left, ilicevic left, moravek left, jendrisek left FCK and I didnt read so many negative comments.
None of them posed in the jersey of his new club while we were fighting relegation against this club and subsequently gave a couple of poor performances.

Lakic's actions were disrespectful against his employer, the club, its members and the fans. So he had to live with the consequences. Now he can lay on top of a mountain of money so i doubt it still gives him sleepless nights.

The anger of our fanbase disappeared in the moment Lakic improved his performances and any doubts about Srdjan's character were proven wrong after the game against Wolfsburg. He had a warm and friendly goobye at our Stadium. Lakic is still a popular Player at the Betzenberg and many Fans still dream of the possibility of a chance that he might come back.

It is sad that his career is dead right now. I am sure if he stayed at our club we would still be in the Bundesliga and Lakic could have played the EURO 2012 for his country. But he has chosen an other path. Playing for Wolfsburg and Hoffenheim, he received a truckload of money. but in 20 years, he will be forgotten. and everything he can show his grandchildren is a big paycheque and some youtube-videos from his time at the best club in the world, and maybe he will find answer to the question if it was a good choice to trade the chance of.. immortality for all this money.

None of them posed in the jersey of his new club while we were fighting relegation against this club and subsequently gave a couple of poor performances.

Lakic's actions were disrespectful against his employer, the club, its members and the fans. So he had to live with the consequences. Now he can lay on top of a mountain of money so i doubt it still gives him sleepless nights.

The anger of our fanbase disappeared in the moment Lakic improved his performances and any doubts about Srdjan's character were proven wrong after the game against Wolfsburg. He had a warm and friendly goobye at our Stadium. Lakic is still a popular Player at the Betzenberg and many Fans still dream of the possibility of a chance that he might come back.

It is sad that his career is dead right now. I am sure if he stayed at our club we would still be in the Bundesliga and Lakic could have played the EURO 2012 for his country. But he has chosen an other path. Playing for Wolfsburg and Hoffenheim, he received a truckload of money. but in 20 years, he will be forgotten. and everything he can show his grandchildren is a big paycheque and some youtube-videos from his time at the best club in the world, and maybe he will find answer to the question if it was a good choice to trade the chance of.. immortality for all this money.

Uni, I agree with your comment ... but have you maybe thought that picture of him with Wburg jersey is published without his knowledge?

I do not know if you're retarded or what?
Some fck fans still insult him, especially on facebook. This is the reason why he delete facebook page first time, constantly insulting.

why u mad bro?

Well... why don't you discuss the problem on facebook than?

Do you think people might change their opinion about him because you asked them to do so??? (Especially if you ask it so impolite as you did)

If the world was that easy, you would have found a way to solve the palestine conflict
default_wink.png

For the rest the post of Uni is a good aggregation...

Well... why don't you discuss the problem on facebook than?
Do you think people might change their opinion about him because you asked them to do so??? (Especially if you ask it so impolite as you did)

If the world was that easy, you would have found a way to solve the palestine conflict
default_wink.png

For the rest the post of Uni is a good aggregation...

sorry if I offended u

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben