Nicolas Pallois zum FCK? m. Q.

War gerade 3 Tage in der Nähe von Dijon arbeiten, gegen Froschschenkel hab ich nix und Schnecken schmecken sehr lecker, Baguette sind da auch einfach besser, die schmecken auch am 2.Tag noch frisch, bei uns sin se da schon hart.

Vllt is dein Bäcker Saarlänner?
default_tongue.png

Achwas ist doch bekannt, dass die Franzosen so ihre Probleme damit haben ihre Baguettes hart zu bekommen.
default_biggrin.png

Bonjour , Was habt ihr gegen Fransozen
default_tongue.png
.Froschschenkel / Baguette ihn oder her . Bordeaux Spielt ligue 1 und wir spielen 2 Bundesliga , ist doch interessanter zu spielen gegen Paris , Marseille , Monaco ... Als Aue , Fürth , Ingolstadt ... Spaß bei seite.

Noch ist nichts unterschrieben beim club von Willi Sagnol.

Bordeaux Spielt ligue 1 und wir spielen 2 Bundesliga
Noch ist nichts unterschrieben beim club von Willi Sagnol.
Der wär doch bekloppt, wenn er nicht zu Bordeaux wechseln würde. Der ist jetzt 26, in 2-3 Jahren braucht er von so nem Verein nicht mehr zu träumen. Für mich ist das nur noch Formsache.

Der wär doch bekloppt, wenn er nicht zu Bordeaux wechseln würde. Der ist jetzt 26, in 2-3 Jahren braucht er von so nem Verein nicht mehr zu träumen. Für mich ist das nur noch Formsache.
Wir könnten ihm ja anbieten, dass er den Stammrabatt im why not bekommt, wenn Sippel geht. Is bestimmt übertragbar!

Naturlich ist das nur noch Formsache , Ärgelich ist nur , das Bordeaux durch die Beobachtung von E. Sala auf ihn aufmerksam wurde...Weiter die Augen auf halten Herr Schupp und Runjaic es gibt noch andere Talentierte Abwehr spieler in ligue 2.

War gerade 3 Tage in der Nähe von Dijon arbeiten, gegen Froschschenkel hab ich nix und Schnecken schmecken sehr lecker, Baguette sind da auch einfach besser, die schmecken auch am 2.Tag noch frisch, bei uns sin se da schon hart.

du kennst die Backwaren aus der Schweiz noch nicht
default_icon_wink.gif
... die verkaufen Brote, die sind schon bei Verkauf BRETTHART!

Von Meldungen, nach denen der französische Innenverteidiger vom Zweitligisten FC Chamois Niort kurz vor einem Wechsel zu Girondins Bordeaux stehen soll, zeigte sich Schupp am Sonntag überrascht: "Wir führen nach wie vor Gespräche."

Na hoffentlich werden wir da nicht an der langen Nase gezogen...

Hello people. Its very quiet these days. Can i get some updates about our club?

I know that Hofman and Schulze are new.

Zoller is leaving? Who else has left? Who are we searching for new player?

What are our ambitions for the next season?

Greetings from Macedonia

Hi ooolaff, we got rid of Bunjaku, Sukuta-Pasu, Idrissou, Simunek, Dick and Zoller so far. Searching for center defense and offense, wingers and a striker. There is concern about it being too quite, prep for next season will start next week already. But don't worry, behind closed doors, the phone lines are glowing...
default_wink.png

Hi ooolaff, we got rid of Bunjaku, Sukuta-Pasu, Idrissou, Simunek, Dick and Zoller so far. Searching for center defense and offense, wingers and a striker. There is concern about it being too quite, prep for next season will start next week already. But don't worry, behind closed doors, the phone lines are glowing...
default_wink.png
Thank you. Zoller has left, a? For how much money? Can we bring Halfar back?

There are rumors about Stefan Mogusa. Can you tell us something about the player?

Ill try, but i dont have no one in MNE. I ll give my best. Who is this Pallois? Is he good?

Ill try, but i dont have no one in MNE. I ll give my best. Who is this Pallois? Is he good?

Pallois is one of the best central defenders of French 2. Division and was associated to Girondins Bordeaux the last days. He has got a good left foot and should be able to use it very good (as a defender).

The details about Zoller aren't public (as always in Germany). But it seems to be sure that Cologne has to pay 3 Million Euros + Bonus (if they stay in 1. Bundesliga after the upcoming season).

No chance about Halfar, he plays 1. Bundesliga and is important to Cologne - no reason to leave.

There are some old rumours - Hany Mukhtar (Hertha BSC, young central offense midfielder), Caiuby (FC Ingolstadt, can play every offense position - will possibly play 1. Bundesliga in Augsburg).

But yes, it is very silent. We also still don't know our new main sponsor on our yet unknown new jerseys...
default_wink.png

Thank you. Zoller has left, a? For how much money? Can we bring Halfar back?
3 million, of which 10% is going to his former club Osnabrück. And Halfar has just been elevated into the first league with Cologne, so no chance. Many fans hated him because little girls thought he was a dreamboat!
default_wink.png

Pallois is one of the best central defenders of French 2. Division and was associated to Girondins Bordeaux the last days. He has got a good left foot and should be able to use it very good (as a defender).

The details about Zoller aren't public (as always in Germany). But it seems to be sure that Cologne has to pay 3 Million Euros + Bonus (if they stay in 1. Bundesliga after the upcoming season).

No chance about Halfar, he plays 1. Bundesliga and is important to Cologne - no reason to leave.

There are some old rumours - Hany Mukhtar (Hertha BSC, young central offense midfielder), Caiuby (FC Ingolstadt, can play every offense position - will possibly play 1. Bundesliga in Augsburg).

But yes, it is very silent. We also still don't know our new main sponsor on our yet unknown new jerseys...
default_wink.png

Thx, but did Pallois sign for us?

In Macedonia there is a great young player that plays as offensive forward, Darko Velkoski. Hes is certainly leaving Rabotnicki. Some agency bought him for 190.000 euros and they are going to sell him defintely this summer. Also a good prospect id Zajkov, also from Rabotnicki, central defender.

3 million, of which 10% is going to his former club Osnabrück. And Halfar has just been elevated into the first league with Cologne, so no chance. Many fans hated him because little girls thought he was a dreamboat!
default_wink.png

I remember Halfar when he played for FCK as a youngster. He was excellent prospect and i never didnt understand why did we sell him to Arminia? He played alongside Altintop and they were great.

Pallois didn't sign. He was surely expected to sign our contract, while we discussed the fee with Niort (his actual club). But now french papers say he will join Girondins de Bordeaux.

@ ooolaff

Watch this one: <___base_url___>/showthread.php?31382-Infothread-Kaderplanung-2014-2015http://www.roteteufel.de/showthread.php?31382-Infothread-Kaderplanung-2014-2015

I try to edit it fast. You see all the players with actual contracts.

"Zugänge" are the ones who clearly signed new contracts for the starting season.

"Abgänge" are the ones sold or without contract.

"Mögliche Abgänge" are the ones who could possibly leave our club.

Possible new players are discussed in this part of the forum where you found this thread to Pallois.

@ ooolaff

Watch this one: <___base_url___>/showthread.php?31382-Infothread-Kaderplanung-2014-2015http://www.roteteufel.de/showthread.php?31382-Infothread-Kaderplanung-2014-2015

I try to edit it fast. You see all the players with actual contracts.

"Zugänge" are the ones who clearly signed new contracts for the starting season.

"Abgänge" are the ones sold or without contract.

"Mögliche Abgänge" are the ones who could possibly leave our club.

Possible new players are discussed in this part of the forum where you found this thread to Pallois.
Excellent, thanks. From this players i dont want to see Ocean and Hajri for the next season.

I send some mail to my friends in MNE, so im expecting their opinion about Stefan.

Greetings

I remember Halfar when he played for FCK as a youngster. He was excellent prospect and i never didnt understand why did we sell him to Arminia? He played alongside Altintop and they were great.
Well there are only rumours about what happend. The most likely one I have heard that he was making too much party while he was injured, which delayed his coming back. An official said, that if they would have told what happened he would have had no further chance of playing proffesional in Germany...

Halfar macht härter Party als das was Ramzy verbrochen hat? So eine dumme Aussage passt zum damaligen Vorstand, da ist man doch besser gleich still.

Ich meine auch, dass die "Können wir nicht sagen, sonst wird er nirgendwo mehr einen Profivertrag bekommen" Aussage bei Daham kam (mit den anschließenden Kabinen Diebstahl Gerüchten).

Oben