Mohamadou Idrissou

G

Hello,

I'm a Maccabi Haifa fan from Israel. Maccabi just signed Mohamadou Idrissou. It was written in the Israeli press that he is a good striker with some vice issues, but I would like to know what you guys really think of him, because us fans, we know our players better than any reporter, don't you agree?

Thanks.

Hi Leeorr.

Welcome to our community!

I think he is a very good strikter, but he is also a big self-exposer. He scored a lot, but he also had a lot of negative press (trouble with girls and bis landlords)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Pros: Tremendous striker, excellent headers, still fast for his age, good in infights and capturing the ball and ball-domination
default_smile.png
, fun guy to have on your team, he likes joking with the rest of the boys.

Cons: Overly talkative to ref and opposing players, slow to get out of offside situations, a bit full of himself as he expects to be in the starting formation even after the occasional bad match.

He is always the target of hate for the opposing supporters.

Alright mate, i will give you my opinion of "Mo". First of all he was one of the Best and maybe the most dominant striker of the second german league. He will give you 90 minutes of effort and work for the team. Inside the Box he is very dangerous If he gets good passes/crosses. He is at his best if he gets high crosses, because his heading skills are extraordinary.

His weakness is low skill with the Ball. He can't dribble too good, so he will not create a lot of opportunities for himself. He really needs other players to play for him.

And as everyone here in germany will tell you, he is not an easy character. He talks to the refs the whole game. Not disrespectful, but the refs that don't Know him might take it wrong.

He also has trouble off the pitch in his private life every now and then. But i don't think that this really matters, because it never effected his game.

Hope you get an idea.

We saw Itay Shechter here in Kaiserslautern. If he is/was a star in your league, "Mo" is miles ahead of him. Be Happy about him joining your team.

Gesendet von meinem Z30

In all his years in Germany he scored a lot - but every year he didn't at winter term.

If he had he might have been an important part to a Champions League Team.

Last period he also had many assists. He is not the fastest one but is running and fighting a lot, also defensive.

His main position is in the box but he can play the left wing very well, too. His technical skills aren't that good, but he knows where to go and scores often by head.

He is chatting with his opponents and referees nearly the whole 90 minutes and he always says what he thinks - and sometimes he should have thought more before saying.

If he is feeling well, he should be a great deal to your club. And winter is not as hard as in Germany.

I hope he gets time to play at World Cup and won't be injured.

We need a break in our team so he has to go - but I wish all the best for him and that he can make you proud of him, that's what he is playing for.

Stats from German 1.+2.BL:

1.BL - 139 games / 27 goals / 14 assists / 4 red cards

2.BL - 164 games / 68 goals / 43 assists / 2 red cards

Positive:

- knows his main job as striker (scoring goals)

- additionally able to produce decent amount of assists

- tall, physical player

- good at headers

- can play winger too if necessary

- funny guy, which can (but doesn't have to) be good for team chemistry

- sometimes "entertaining" interviews as he's not one of those mainstream, media-trained players

Negative:

- usually lamenting a lot on the pitch + useless discussions with referees

- "loves" offside

- limited techincal skills

- sometimes looks as if he doesn't care at all (often during winter months which shouldn't be such a big problem at Israel)

- his big mouth / big ego got him in trouble more than once

- partly topic in tabloids with private issues (eg girlfriends)

sagt ihm mal, dass Mo in frankfurt wohnen bleibt und jeden tag mit dem flugzeug zum training kommt
default_wink.png

Deine schäbigen Scam-Versuche kannst du knicken, wenn hier jemand in den letzten zehn Jahren bewiesen hat dass er große Eier mitbringt und auf solche Pillen nicht angewiesen ist, dann Idrissou! (Baby, come back :cry:)

ALso für uns war Mo doch wohl sein Geld absolut wert und seine Eskapaden neben dem Platz, nun ja, zu 96 Zeiten hat er mit seiner Frau immer bei Real eingekauft und die sind immer zu meiner Mutter an die Kasse, die meinte damals, dass die total fürsorglich miteinander umgegangen sind und meine Mutter hat ne sehr gute Menschenkenntnis, von daher sehe ich die Anschuldigungen wegen Gewalt etwas anders und springe nicht gleich auch den "bösen Mann" Zug mit auf.

Mo hatte ja gestern einen Auftritt in der Halbzeitpause und machte Werbung für seinen Modeshop.

Ob Serge Gnabry auch schon bei ihm gekauft hat?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10T Pro mit Tapatalk

Ich hoffe, er hat da nicht zu viel Geld reingesteckt … Schon andere Profis haben ihre Millionen nach der Karriere schnell mit schlechten Geschäftsideen verbrannt.

Mo the Lion - klingt auch eher nach Kinderbuch :smiley:

Anhänge

• 63886FB1-7E3E-46F2-9DEC-EDBC5A083A9B.png
    63886FB1-7E3E-46F2-9DEC-EDBC5A083A9B.png
    943,8 KB · Aufrufe: 8
Oben