English Speaking FCK Podcast

American_Devil

Hello All!

I am in the early stages of starting an English speaking FCK podcast! Their is not currently one out there and I think it would be a cool thing to do. I know they are a ton of English speaking Red Devil fans around the world due to not only the military connection, but just in general. Will be via Skype and if any on here want to jump on it, just let me know! Not set first episode release date yet, but hopefully sooner rather than later! Thank you all and looking forward to it!

Red Devil's 4 life!

What do you think about presenting you podcast here in our website? If you are interested we could also establish a subforum in english language. Like pimping up the "International Lounge" part of our website, which is barley used at the moment -> https://www.roteteufel.de/forum/index.php?forums/international-lounge.22/

The only thing we would need is your support to find audience for that part of roteteufel.de :wink:

Definitiely interested. I speak fluent english with a Hun-German accent. I have a fondness for the Fly-by-night players with less than Zen games for the club and players who didn“t get their due recognition. Time could be an issue though. What schedule did you have in mind? What CET time would you wanna record?

What do you think about presenting you podcast here in our website? If you are interested we could also establish a subforum in english language. Like pimping up the "International Lounge" part of our website, which is barley used at the moment -> https://www.roteteufel.de/forum/index.php?forums/international-lounge.22/

The only thing we would need is your support to find audience for that part of roteteufel.de:wink:
Yes that would be cool friend.Needs something as hasn't been posted in since 2014!:smile:

And I know a lot of English speaking FCK fans, will send them this way:sunglasses:

Definitiely interested. I speak fluent english with a Hun-German accent. I have a fondness for the Fly-by-night players with less than Zen games for the club and players who didn“t get their due recognition. Time could be an issue though. What schedule did you have in mind? What CET time would you wanna record?
Cool friend, almost got it down on how I want to do it. Schedule would be once a week and since I coach track and field at a middle school and our season has started, best times for me would be on the weekends and on Wednesdays around 4:30-5pm EST(I think that would be 10:30 or so German time). If too late no worries.

Have to figure out how to listen to this on my phone, but good work in any case!
Seeing as you have started your fandom in 2014, here is a link to some older games curated in a thread on our forums.
Many links are dead, but I started this since it is next to impossible to search for this content, yet there is an amazing amount out there. You have to search users or get a lucky recommendation to find it.

Episode 2 is out! Solo again but my guest says will make the next one! Spread the word and thank you! Also listen at the end for your chance to win a cool prize!

Hey mate, how are things going with your podcast? Did you produce a Liga 2 episode?
I saw your podcast is not open to public any more?!?

Oben