...einem "neuen" Innenverteidiger

but our ambitions are 1 Bundesliga
No
default_icon_wink.gif

Not this year Ooolaff, our ambition still is getting to first league, but we want to do this in a way that we create the right foundation so that we can stay there long term. Therefore the priority is building a team with perspective, giving the young ones a chance to grow with the task. That might imply that we will spend a few more years in League 2, but strategically (economy wise and technically) it is the right thing to do. So short term we want to create there right environment were our young players can develop their abilities. Of course, there is still some hope we could make it to Leage 1, but the 80% focus is on development. Therefore none of us should expect that we rise to 1st league this year.

Not this year Ooolaff, our ambition still is getting to first league, but we want to do this in a way that we create the right foundation so that we can stay there long term. Therefore the priority is building a team with perspective, giving the young ones a chance to grow with the task. That might imply that we will spend a few more years in League 2, but strategically (economy wise and technically) it is the right thing to do. So short term we want to create there right environment were our young players can develop their abilities. Of course, there is still some hope we could make it to Leage 1, but the 80% focus is on development. Therefore none of us should expect that we rise to 1st league this year.
Damn!

But if we want solid basics we HAVE to get Stoger and Younes at the end of a season. I mean to buy them.

Second-we have to stop loging players as a free transfers. At the end of the season Sippel, Karim are becoming free agents. Thats a problem. Huge!

Third-If we want to develop youngsters, Heintz, Orban... we have to extend their contract now, because in the next season their demands are gonna be much higher...

Im FCk fan since i was 11 years old, in 1994. I remember how strong club he was. I remember when Olaf Marschall signs for us, Kuka, Kouba, Kadlec... I cant newer forget the day when i read that Djorkaeff from Inter came amd many more.

I was the happiest person when we returned from 2 Liga and won title in 1 liga in the same season...

I remember when we reached in semifinal in UEFA cup...

Only i cant understand how did we fall like this. What happened?

What kind of stuppid politics brought us here?

Its very frustrating for me to se my favorite club to play in 2 Liga. Our place is in 1 Liga! Thats it! I can never accept the fact that our ambitions are not promotion!

But my hearth is always with FCk, no matter what.

I just hope that someday ill come to Fritz Walter staduim and watch my favorite club again. I was on Marakana in 1996 when Red Star beat us. Noone couldnt understand how can i support German team instead of yugoslovenian (then we were part of Yugoslavija) and no one cant understand me now, but i dont care.

My only problem is that i dont understand German, so i have terrific problem to find decent infos.

FCK forever!!!

Greetings from Macedonia!!!

ps. I know that this is not the propper theme to wright this, but i dont know where to, so im very sorry. I send big appology to the moderators and to everyone else that doesnt speak English

Hey olaf, buying German Under 21 internationals on a permanent basis is almost impossible for Second Division teams. Neither can we afford the transfer fees of 3, 4 or even 5 million, nor would the players agree to spend their career away from Bundesliga. I still think it is a realistic goal to achieve promotion this season, the team is as strong as last year's team (or even stronger). If we can avoid losing against underdogs, we are one of the top contenders. After promoting there might be an opportunity to get one or even two of the loaned players. Just don't be too hopeful about them. The primary goal is to play a decent season, save some money and develop the players.

Im FCk fan since i was 11 years old, in 1994. I remember how strong club he was. I remember when Olaf Marschall signs for us, Kuka, Kouba, Kadlec... I cant newer forget the day when i read that Djorkaeff from Inter came amd many more.
I was the happiest person when we returned from 2 Liga and won title in 1 liga in the same season...

I remember when we reached in semifinal in UEFA cup...

Only i cant understand how did we fall like this. What happened?

What kind of stuppid politics brought us here?

Its very frustrating for me to se my favorite club to play in 2 Liga. Our place is in 1 Liga! Thats it! I can never accept the fact that our ambitions are not promotion!

But my hearth is always with FCk, no matter what.

I just hope that someday ill come to Fritz Walter staduim and watch my favorite club again. I was on Marakana in 1996 when Red Star beat us. Noone couldnt understand how can i support German team instead of yugoslovenian (then we were part of Yugoslavija) and no one cant understand me now, but i dont care.

My only problem is that i dont understand German, so i have terrific problem to find decent infos.

FCK forever!!!

Greetings from Macedonia!!!

ps. I know that this is not the propper theme to wright this, but i dont know where to, so im very sorry. I send big appology to the moderators and to everyone else that doesnt speak English

A number of mistakes by several club officials brought us from 1.BL Championship in 1998 down on the brink of extinction back in 2008, when relegation to 3.Liga would've most likely meant the end of FCK as we know it.

And unfortunately that last big title in 1998 was partly the reason for the decline. Some officials got unrealistic, thought that FCK is on eyelevel with mighty Bayern. Expensive stars were signed to stay in top rankings of 1.BL, but the management made economic mistakes and the teamchemistry was bad afterwards. Additionally, the stadium renovation/expansion for the 2006 World Cup did cost a lot of money. As the financial situation got doubtful, Swiss businessman/manager Jäggi was signed to bring order into chaos - and that was the biggest mistake of all! He sold the transfer rights for Klose, the stadium and the youthcentre Fröhnerhof to pay (tax) debts which partly wasn't even valid.

Now the club has to pay rent for the stadium. That's several Mio per year which can't be used for quality players...

It was a really bad time to a) drop out of international rankings and
default_cool.png
fail to stay in 1.BL permanently. Right when huge amounts of money got pumped into football, FCK went downhill and wasn't able to get its share. Participating in international competitions generates a lot more profit compared to 15-20 years ago. And of course the tv money you get in 1.BL is massively higher than in 2.BL: roughly speaking, you get twice as much for rank#18 in 1.BL than for rank#01 in 2.BL!

In the 14 years since Rehhagel resigned, we had 11 coaches (interim coaches not included!) and all of them got sacked. Only one of them did stay longer than two years (Kurz). There also was a hire&fire mentality concerning mediocre players while the own youth didn't get much attention. Identification of the fans suffered severely (well, ofc identification is also strongly linked to success...).

So far, so bad... but it's useless to get angry over and over again about mistakes that got made many years ago. Let's just hope we already saw the dark, stinking bottom of the barrel and the glimmer of light at the horizon will get brighter with every year to come.

Thank God, former player Kuntz had the balls to come back in 2008 as president! He surely made errors as well, but I guess that without him, FCK would be already dead+buried - or would have joined other big names from past times at low league level in Regionalliga or sth like that...

Now we are free of debts, about to buy back the (renovated) Fröhnerhof, our talents get fair chances to improve at pro level, the budget is +/-healthy, image campaigns improved the relationship to the fanbase (eventhough there will always be guys who know it all better and shoot against the officials), the management is professionalized, we finally got a sportsdirector (Schupp) to relieve Kuntz, and Schupp just announced that our scouting-, performance diagnostics-, opponent analyzing- section will get raised to a new, higher level soon, which is another much needed step in the right direction.

That's just what came to my mind now.

I'm sure that a lot of rt-members could add more info or correct some details
default_smile.png

- And I apologize, too.
default_smile.png

Maybe it would really make sense to move all English posts to the relevant sub-forum.

]Ein weiterer Innenverteidiger sei mittelfristig dennoch wünschenswert, betont der Sportdirektor, denn „Verletzungen oder längere Sperren kann es immer mal geben“. Deshalb halten Schupp und Kollegen die Augen offen: Vereinslose Spieler können auch jetzt noch wechseln, auch ein Nachkauf im Winter ist sehr gut möglich.

aus der Rp

ist mir heute zufällig aufgefallen, dass lukas sinkiewicz keinen verein hat:

http://www.transfermarkt.de/lukas-sinkiewicz/profil/spieler/17134http://www.transfermarkt.de/lukas-sinkiewicz/profil/spieler/17134

wäre theoretisch doch genau einer, der bei uns ins profil passen würde. erfahren in liga 1 und 2, teilweise sogar international. noch nicht zu alt und von der gehaltsstruktur passt er bestimmt auch rein. sicherlich war er sehr oft verletzt, aber wenn er fit war und das ist er scheinbar im moment, eine absolute bank für die zweite liga. kann dazu noch auf der 6 spiele und wäre damit auch ein potenzieller karl-ersatz. den könnte man sich bei großer not durchaus mal anschauen wie ich finde.

wäre theoretisch doch genau einer, der bei uns ins profil passen würde.

Aber zu 100%. Knorpelschaden, Muskelfaserriss, Knieprobleme und Schulterverletzung allein in den letzten 12 Monaten, dazu schon mal X-Band-Riss.
default_wink.png

Selbst Bochum hat nach einer ganz schwachen Saison nicht mehr an ihn geglaubt, und ich befürchte, für höhere Aufgaben ist er nicht mehr geeignet.

Oben