Donis Avdijaj zum Fck?

Frankenthaler

A. Deutsche Klubs beobachten Avdijaj
Das Karussell könnte nun wieder Fahrt aufnehmen. Denn deutsche Klubs spechteln noch immer neugierig nach Graz, in der Überlegung, sich für die Rückrunde kostengünstig mit dem hochtalentierten Osnabrücker zu verstärken. In gut informierten Kreisen wird getuschelt, Kaiserslautern hätte Avdijaj mehrfach beobachtet.

http://m.sportnet.at/home/fussball/bundesliga/SturmGraz/4839515/index.do

http://www.transfermarkt.de/donis-avdijaj/profil/spieler/196227

wenn ich schon schalke lese,dürfte sich das schnell erledigt haben und die darmstäder auch noch,also gleich null......

<div><iframe width="480" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Tz9RvmuTwdY?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe></div> 
default_biggrin.png

Rein vom sportlichen her würd ich ihn direkt für zwei Jahre ausleihen. Kicken kann er definitiv. Aber ich zweifel stark dran, dass er den Weg vom Hotel zum Trainingsplatz überhaupt alleine finden würde. Der is so Intelligent wie ne Bahnschranke. Könnte auch einr dieser Clips aus TV Total sein wo se Jugendliche zu irgendwas befragen.

Ach Freunde, wart ihr denn mit 19 anders? Und wenn ja: Ihr ungeilen Streber!
Ich könnte nicht bestreiten, dass ich rückblickend meinem 19-jährigen Ich für das eine oder andere auf die Fresse hauen würde, aber wenn ich so wie der gewesen wäre, würde sich diese Möglichkeit noch nicht mal theoretisch ergeben.

Ich wäre nämlich gar nicht erst 30 geworden, da ich wahrscheinlich mit meiner Zunge an nem gefrorenen Laternenpfahl hängend elendig verendet wäre.

Natürlich mit nem Lächeln. Und geil.

Habe erst die Kommentare gelesen und dann das Video geschaut.  Ich muss sagen ihr habt noch untertrieben. Der ist doch einer von der Art: auf der Sonderschule sitzen geblieben! 

Naja kommt das ist ein Interview:

<div><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OU-MmcgTQko?feature=oembed" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" width="480"></iframe></div>und...
<div><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OTSsI992sF4?feature=oembed" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" width="480"></iframe></div>

Hello friends,

first, congratulations for the vicoty against rb (why do you hate them so much???).

Can anyone please tell me hows the situation in the club? Is this victory gonna bring better days or not?

Whats the plan with new players?

Greetings and thanks!

RB is yet another club which is pushed from absolute isignificance to the Bundesliga just because a bored billionaire needs a bigger substitute for his small dick...

They pay ernormous amounts for players which nobody else can afford and than point with the finger to other clubs, that they are just too stupid to relegate. Actually it is the same mastermind that brought Hoffenheim to the Bundesliga.

Further no news of importance...

We hate them because we would like someone to put that much money into our club...but also out of a total disgust towards football becoming a money driven business like sports in the US. Nevertheless this is how things are going nowadays and nobody will be able turn back the clock. Change or die. Instead of fighting against it we should rather use it to our advantage adapting it to our needs. Who says that money and tradition don`t go well together? There are many good examples of clubs obtaining investment without selling their soul. We can continue pretending this has nothing to do with us and in 10 years remember the good old times when the 1.FCK still existed and then support whatever is left of our glorious club now named Tasmania or SSV Kaiserslautern, playing in 5th league. I am sure that then we will appreciate the taste of that sweet but foolish drink called Tradition.  

So you don't think that it is a mixture between envy and disgust?...good for you, my perception of it is different, but i guess we will never find out

I'm not envy at all. It is all about the sport and fairplay. It is like someone using a GP motorbike for the Tour de France and telling the others that they are too weak... Clubs should only be allowed to use the money they earned. And if someone relegates because they have an exellent management and a good team they are welcome. Like Darmstadt last year or Mainz and Freiburg before. These are clubs I'm a little envy of.

True fact is that money are the most important nowadays in football, but also fact is that FCK has terrible football politics (according to me, maybe some of you wouldn't agree).

Why i said this-first, because we dont know how to keep our best players and the players from the youth squad.

There are tons of examples for this in the past years-Lakic, when we were in the 1 BL (he left for free, right?).

In the last season Orban and Heintz (how stupid can you be not to extend contracts to a players that are good talents, plus you are planning to give them a chance in the first team-dont get this wrong, im talking about extending their contracts BEFORE the last season starts), plus Lowe in the last season-now its too late im afraid etc...

And now-future mistake (again according to me)-not extendind Muller's contract, BEFORE this season starts-he's great prospect for the future. His contract ends in 2017, but im not sure he'll be willing to sign new one.

Transfer politics is another big mistake-for example, why the F..k we didnt get Stefaniak? Instead Pich and Piossek. How much did we worthed before the season started? 600.000-700.000e? For this 2 "players" we gave 650.000 e right?

There are a lot of things i can write about, but i dont want to be boring for you

What can we expect against frankfurt in sunday?

Greetings

Oben