Aktueller Inhalt von American_Devil

1. American_Devil

36. Spieltag 1. FC Kaiserlautern vs. BVB II, 30.04.2022 14:00 Uhr 1:3 (0:1)

Obviously we must win the rest of our games, and that starts with this one. Fans need to back the guys(As they always do) and just have to keep focused. Hopefully Magdeburg wins Friday and we will feel a bit better.
  2. American_Devil

Terrence Boyd (W. Mannheim)

Good post and I think he would be getting a look in with the USMNT also;we need a proven scorer up there. But his injuries did slow him down a bit. Glad he is a Red Devil though and I think he will get a few more before the season is up.
  3. American_Devil

34. Spieltag So, 17.04.22 - 14:00 Uhr: 1.FC Kaiserslautern - 1. FC Saarbrücken 3:1 (1:0)

Fantastic from the boys! My chest started to hurt after went a man down lol, but we put it together and got the result we needed. Double over Saarbrucken and back to second, what could be better? Also, again the fans were amazing!:blush::hearteyes:
  4. American_Devil

34. Spieltag So, 17.04.22 - 14:00 Uhr: 1.FC Kaiserslautern - 1. FC Saarbrücken 3:1 (1:0)

I'm nervous as heck for this one gents I will be honest. Especially with results no exactly going our way today; But I think we will get it done, but expect a nail biter throughout.
  5. American_Devil

Agreed, he really is such a genuine dude. Quite glad he is a Red Devil.
  6. American_Devil

FCK Basketballer

Is their anywhere to watch these games? Big basketball fan and would like to watch if possible. Thank you!
  7. American_Devil

Was habt ihr für Handys und wie zufrieden seid ihr?

I always been an Android guy; piss on Apple and how you have to pay for everything it seems. Currently I have an S10 and love it.
  8. American_Devil

33. Spieltag Fr, 08.04.22 - 19:00 Uhr: Würzburger Kickers - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 1:2 (0:1)

Arguably Kickers should have gotte at least a point, but proud if the guys for gritting their teeth and getting the 3 points. Rival game coming up next and need to be at it again. Love this season and this team and hopefully we keep it going.
  9. American_Devil

Has been a tremendous signing no doubt.
  10. American_Devil

English Speaking FCK Podcast

Episode 2 is out! Solo again but my guest says will make the next one! Spread the word and thank you! Also listen at the end for your chance to win a cool prize! https://betze-talk-an-english-speaking-1-fck-podcast.castos.com/episodes/episode-2-boyd-is-the-man-and-we-go-on
  11. American_Devil

33. Spieltag Fr, 08.04.22 - 19:00 Uhr: Würzburger Kickers - 1.FC Kaiserslautern 1:2 (0:1)

Any away game in this league is tough and I expect no different on Friday. However, I feel really good about this one and I think we will continue our march to promotion. 3-1 to us Boyd with the brace.
  12. American_Devil

Der NBA Thread

I despise the Lakers so yeah lol. My Hornets are having a pretty meh season too however.
  13. American_Devil

English Speaking FCK Podcast

Hello all! Apologies but life has gotten in the way a bit in regards to episode 2. But it will be out tonight. I discuss our new investor, preview the Kickers gam, etc. Check back here and thanks for the support!
  14. American_Devil

Pacific Media Group (PMC)

He is saying the right things, eager to see if it all comes to fruition. We do deserve to be at the top of the summit again if you will. We shall see.
  15. American_Devil

Fußball Tippspiel bei roteteufel.de

Late to the party a bit here lol but looking forward to participating next season.
Oben